Startup Website Design Packages - IT Genetics Limited
What is a web design startup package?
This is a web design service for people who have just started their business, or they have just decided that their business needs to be "properly" branded (where perhaps before they were just trading under their own name, or not really thinking about marketing.)
Three reasons to choose our start up package:
- We understand how things are when you are starting a business - we ourselves have been there!
- We can create a whole brand from you and help you along the way as your business grows and becomes more successful
- You can start as you mean to go on - with a professional look and feel you can truly be proud of.
It's far better to start small with attention to detail, then to try creating a huge or overly functional website without investing in the design and usability.
Both packages include
Your domain name - We will register your domain name of your choice for two years, this will be registered under your name so you can receive full ownership.
- Hosting - We will set up web hosting for you for 12 months.
- Logo Design - We want you to be proud of your brand and will create a logo which reflects your values and reaches out to your target audience (2-3 initial concepts and 3 sets of revisions).
- Business cards - A double sided, high quality, matt laminated business card design. Includes the initial printing of 500.
- A holding page - Show people you are up and running.
Package 2 also includes
- 5 page static website - A unique, effective design based on your business requirements. An SEO friendly website designs and website structure.
- Twitter set up - Including logo incorporation and background set-up (optional).
- Still wanting a little bit more?
- There are also great priced add ons to take you one step further, including:
- Additional website pages
- Letterhead and compliment slip designs
- Integrated Blog
- Flash Element
- Maintenance time
Even though this is a startup package, we don't treat you any different - you get the same care and attention as all our clients! Just get in touch and we can discuss whether any of the add-ons are required now, or if you want them to be part of "Phase 2".